The scope of MARC 2018 is to provide an international forum to promote, enhance, and stimulate international research interactions and collaborations in the field of Electrical, Communication, Computing, Manufacturing and exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners. It aims to bring together researchers in related fields to explore, discuss and gather various aspects of intelligent systems technologies and their applications. The conference provides a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in advance computing, renewable energy and network communications.
(Call for Papers)
- Power Electronics & Energy Efficient Drive
- Smart Grid
- Power quality
- Reliability and continuity of supply
- Renewable energy sources- Grid integration and standalone operation
- Control Theory and application
- Biomedical and Industrial sensors and instrumentation
- Materials in control and transmission
- Data mining, cloud computing & IOT
- Machine learning and optimization
- Artificial intelligence
-Data communication and computer networking
-Security issues in BIG data Cloud Computing
-Distributed computing system
-Information and cyber security
-Social media, multimedia and web analytics
-Soft Computing & Fuzzy Analytics
- Additive Manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- Virtual manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing and process automation
- Automation in Susbstractive Manufacturing
- Wireless sensor and network
-Instrumentation for communication
- Emerging trends and development in VLSI
- Signal and image processing
- Optimization using neural network
- Microwave system and application
- Optical and satellite communication
Hereby informing you that plagiarised papers will not be accepted for MARC-2018. The MARC team will be checking plagiarism level of all the submitted papers for ensuring the originality of content using Turnitin. Hence, you are advised in your own interest, to use a tool like Turnitin, iThenticate, Viper, PlagScan etc. to check the plagiarism level of your manuscripts before submission.
Thank you for your interest in Sponsorship for MARC 2018. We invite you to join us as a key partner of our International Conference MARC 2018.
The scope of MARC 2018 is to provide an International forum to promote, enhance, and stimulate International research interactions and collaborations in the field of Electrical, Communication, Computing, Manufacturing and exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners. It aims to bring together researchers in related fields to explore, discuss and gather various aspects of intelligent systems technologies and their applications. The conference will feature plenary talks, workshops and parallel technical sessions.
To check out the official Details (Letter of Sponsorship provided by HMRITM) can be found at Sponsorship Details. Plus, to register your Confirmation for the respective Sponsorship, Please do take a minute to fill out details at : Sponsorship Registration Form.
15 May 2018 10 June 2018
18th June 2018
30 June 2018
30 June 2018
19-20 July 2018
|Session ID||Details of Approved Special Sessions|